Example Files for AeB
This page lists the example and demo files of AeB (The AcroTeX eDucation Bundle).
All the examples are in PDF, with the .tex source file attached to the PDF. Additional examples may be found at the AcroTeX Blog page.
- webeqtst: Demonstrates the
capabilities of the exercise environment. Examples are also given of
multiple choice questions within the shortquiz and quiz environments.
- jquiztst: Extending the Exerquiz package with Math Fill-in Questions shows math fill-in questions for
the shortquiz and quiz environments
- jtxttst: Extending the Exerquiz package Text Fill-in Questions features text fill-in questions in the shortquiz and quiz environments. The file also discusses
the various parameters of the \RespBoxTxt command.
- jqzspec: Extending the Exerquiz package Special Processing is a tutorial on how to modify the way
the math fill-in command \RespBoxMath processes the user input. This file has an extensive example that shows how you can process, for example, a vector answer.
- quizpts: Exerquiz package: Quizzes with Points is
a file that shows how to assign points to questions
in a quiz environment.
- book01: Book class Test File shows the basic Web layout with the book document
- insdljs_ex: This is a test file of the insdljs package, it is set up for use with pdflatex.
- multivar: AeB: Math Fill-in: Multivariate Questions illustrates multivariate processing.
- definejs: A file that demos the defineJS environment, an
- bgtest: Experiments in Creating Backgrounds illustrates how to create
a navigational panel, background colors and/or overlay graphics. These are primarily Web package features.
- eqforms: AeB: Testing Form Creation illustrates general AcroFor support provided by the eForms package. This file is setup for use with the Acrobat Distiller; for pdflatex uses, the eqforms_pd does almost the same thing, but uses pdflatex.
- pc_test: AeB: Show Partial Credit Markup: Multiple Choice & Fill-in for Partial Credit is a test file for nested questions environment, and for assigning
partial credit for multiple choice questions.
- pc_test1: The Multiple Selection and Grouped Questions with No Partial Credit illustrates
how to have a multiple selection problem and a grouped problem with
no partial credit. The student must get all parts correct to get
full credit for that problem, otherwise, no credit is assigned.
- prompt_tst: Math Fill-Ins: Progressive-style Questions demonstrates the "progressive style"' quiz question.
- grp_test: AeB: Grouped Responses demonstrates the grouping environment for math and text fill-in questions.
- eforms_tst: A simple file demonstrating the stand-alone eForms package, uses eForms and hyperref only.
- floatquiz: AeB: Floating a Quiz shows how to "float"' the "Begin Quiz"
and "End Quiz" links/buttons. Uses the commands \DeclareQuiz, \floatQuiz, \startQuizHere, \endQuizHere, and
- randomize: This file illustrates how to randomize the
choices of a multiple choice question.
- manswers: The answers Environment demostrates the manswers environment, for
multiple selection questions.
- bkmrk_eq: AeB: Bookmarking for Exercises and Quizzes demostrates bookmarking exercises and quizzes.
- title_quiz: AeB: Titling a Quiz and Fancy Quiz Headers demonstrates \titleQuiz and \fancyQuizHeaders, uses the quiz bookmarking commands introduced in bkmrk_eq.
- quiz_w_circ: Illustrates commands for creating circular radio buttons for multiple
- web_pro: AeB: Highlighting the pro option of Web
- webpro_titlepg: Shows the structure of a Web-designed title page.
- limarth: AeB: Limiting Arithmetic Operations is a demo of how to use JS functions in dljslib for limiting
the use of arithmetic operations and built-in functions.
- jqzvector: Processing Vector Questions demonstrates how to process questions that expect a vector as a response.
- jqzequat: AeB: Processing Equations illustrates how equations can be processed.
- set_test: AeB: Set Responses is a demo and tutorial on creating math fill-ins in which the responses
are a set of answers or a comma delimited list of numbers.
- integer_tst: Extending the Exerquiz package Math Fill-in: Integer Variables a test file for integer variables and combinatorics JS functions.
- test_scinote: Illustrates the use of scientific notation.
- dljslib_apw: Demo File for the dljslib package: setSupport, intervals, point, and factors Options.
- dljslib_ex: Illustrating the dljslib package: The indefIntegral Option.
- dljs_comb: AeB: Illustrating Combinatorics illustrates the combinatorics option.