Last update 07/05/12
Das Puzzle Spiel
Das Puzzle Spiel is a LaTeX package (dps package) for
creating a puzzle, a message actually, and a series of questions and answers. The document consumer matches the questions with the answers.
With each match, another letter appears in the puzzle. Upon completion of all questions, the message hidden in the puzzle is revealed. The puzzle is primarily designed for the screen, but you can optionaly create the game for paper.
Package files and Documentation
- dpstheman.pdf: The manual of usage. The dps distribution is attached to the manual. See instructions on cover page of dpstheman.pdf.
- dps_demo.pdf: One of the demo file, this game is meant to be done "online", it is fully interactive.
- dps_demo_p.pdf: Same game as dps_demo.pdf, but built for paper.
- acrotex_pack.zip: The games uses some minor feature new to the
AeB (The AcroTeX eDucation Bundle), so please download the lastest AeB and install. If you are unfamiliar with
AeB, you better go to the The AcroTeX eDucation Bundle home page and get the full download and documentation.
Examples on the Web
- (10/17/2006) Uploaded first distribution to the web.
Now, I simply must get back to my retirement!
D. P. Story firstname.lastname@example.org.